Have a jam-packed schedule and practically no time for exercise? Do you often feel guilty of not being able to exercise because of a busy routine? Well, we have some cool solutions to make time for fitness.
How To Make Time For Fitness?
Walk While Using Your Phone
Instead of emailing or texting your client or friend, make a phone call. Walk while you talk and take long strides. You can come to the corridor or your balcony while making a call. This will also help you give your body a break sitting all day long.
Climb the Stairs
You must have heard it several times, climb up to your office, home, or work area instead of using the elevator. Similarly, climb down. Stairs are an excellent way to exercise your legs and joints.
Take A Fitness Class
See if you can fit in 45 minutes of Aerobics, Pilates, or any other fitness class in your busy schedule. You never know you might have a fitness class going on in your office. All you need to do is to get your exercise clothes.
Clean Your House
A very productive and effective way to exercise is to clean your own house. Schedule 20 to 30 minutes of cleaning every day in the morning. Scrub the bathrooms, clean the cupboards, mow the lawn, vacuum the floor, mop the floor, etc. House chores can be endless and if you plan well, your house cleaning can help you save money on costly houses helps, lose some pounds and enjoy a clean house.
Get Off The Subway, Train Or Taxi A Little Before Your Home
Get off a stop earlier than the one close to your home or office and walk up the rest of the distance. There, you just made time for a walk every day!
Run Your Errands
Do not take the taxi if you have to go to the nearby supermarket or laundry to run errands. Instead, walk up the distance. Even when you have to leave your son to the daycare, take the stroller and walk him up to the daycare.
Workout While You Watch TV
You manage to take out time to catch your favorite soap or show on TV? Then why not exercise while watching it? Use the time during commercials to squat or do stretches. Walk while you watch TV instead of sitting on the couch.
Shop These Products Online
Scandinavian Style Wall Art
- DECORATIVE: Thrill your walls with the stunning Scandinavian style wall art to refresh your space.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: High definition giclee picture printed on high-quality canvas.
- MATERIAL: Cotton Canvas
- COLOR: Black, White
- SIZE: Without frame, 13x18cm, 15x20cm, 20x25cm, 21x30cm, 28x36cm, 30x40cm, 30x42cm, 40x60cm, 50x70cm, 50x75cm, 60x80cm
Motivational Quotes Wall Art
- MOTIVATIONAL: An everyday reminder that nothing is impossible if you believe in yourself.
- DECORATION: A nice enhancement to an empty or plain wall.
- QUALITY: Printed on high-quality canvas.
- SIZE: Different sizes available, please see our size chart.
Motivational Quotes Posters
- MOTIVATIONAL: Wake up with these quotes every day to inspire you every morning and be positive throughout the day.
- A GIFT IDEA: A nice gift to your special someone, family, and friends.
- DECORATIVE: Decorate your empty wall with these lovely quotes.
- MATERIAL: Printed cotton canvas